Photography & Wine Tours & Workshops
Join me for a personalized travel experience in France.
Together with our boutique travel partner, Bliss Travels, we have designed and planned a very special photo, culinary & wine vacation through the south of France. The Luberon Region of Provence is one of the most sought after destinations in the world, and one of the most beautiful places you can explore. Here you will find perched medieval villages, farms with world-renowned produce, Roman bridges and roads and some of the best wines in the world. The landscapes and vistas should not be missed.
Travelers of all levels of sophistication...foodies, wine lovers, and photographers of all levels have raved about the experience.
This trip is small, personalized and interesting. There is a nice balance between a set itinerary (so you know what to expect) and a spontaneous flare that you might get if you just ventured out on your own. The big difference is that we go to places that most tourists don't know about or you would need to know a local for access...and we do it in groups of 4-12 people, maximum. No buses. No crowds.
Currently we visit Provence two times per year.
Starting at $2,900 pp/dbl occ
Starting at $2,900 pp/dbl occ
A Unique & Enriching Experience
This trip continues to be a wonderful experience for people who have joined us each year. We are headed back to Provence to visit vineyards, Roman ruins, sprawling vistas, amazing food destinations and many other magnificent sites. You can photograph your way through the trip either on your own or as part of our formal photo workshop. All levels are welcome from beginner to pro. With such a beautiful place to visit, there's something for everyone's skill level.
Many people have told me that going on this trip is like traveling with friends. It's personal without being intrusive. It's an immersive and enriching experience.
We always make adjustments but this will give you a good idea of the things you'll experience.
- Private pick up and drop off at Avignon train station (single meeting point and time for group) for the transfer to/from Provence
- 5 nights lodging in stunning Medieval village in a private inn (beautiful rooms, a/c, wifi, private garden, panoramic views, pool & more)
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, yogurts, cereals and more
- Every trip is customized for the travelers who attend. So each excursion, menu and event is based upon our travelers' preferences
- Three 6 hour (usually 10-4pm) private sightseeing excursions with chauffeur driven car/van, guide and translation (excursions included stunning Provençal markets, perched villages, Roman ruins, chateaux, galleries/shopping, art and stunning sights too numerous to mention).
- At least 1 wine tasting event including Chateauneuf du Pape wines
- One, 3 course gourmet welcome dinner with custom menu and local wines
- Three, 3 course gourmet lunches (including custom venues and exclusive access experiences, and including at least one 4 course country lunch in a remote country inn)
- Specially chosen wines with all included meals
- Private guide for all excursions and on site planner to help customize your trip. For trips of 12 there are 2 full time planners/guides
- Option to add on a special dining experience with a Michelin starred chef in his kitchen, and a tasting menu to follow OR to have an al fresco lunch on the back porch of a home of a Michelin starred chef!
- Option to add on dedicated, personalized photo lessons
No trip is larger than 10-12 people. No big groups. No buses.
The above is a general overview of our inclusions. Each trip is different and the itinerary is based on season, traveler preferences and specific travel dates.
Airfare not included.
These unique trips are made possible through a long-term partnership with Bliss Travels, experts in vacations in France. Wendy, founder of Bliss Travels, makes each trip authentic and truly amazing!
Booking is done through Bliss Travels so use the link below to visit the site, get more info and make a deposit for our next trip. You can also contact me if you have ANY questions about the trips, especially the photography aspects.
As an ASMP member, you are dedicated to the photography industry.
I am pleased to be able to offer discounts on our photo tours to ASMP members in good standing.
Come along to experience amazing cultural immersion at a photographer's pace. Take part in the daily lessons and photo reviews or just enjoy having fellow photographers to shoot with. We have great local relationships that give us access to the non-tourist places and experiences.
- $200 off of a double occupancy room for Provence-only itinerary
- $300 off a double occupancy room for the Paris/Provence itinerary
(Subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other sale, coupon or discount.)
Please contact me directly with any questions. You can reach me on 908-240-2322 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive occasional emails about photo tours and workshops, sign up using the form here.